The members of All Peoples United Church of Christ (APUCC) practice listening, loving, and reaching out to take care of our neighbors and each other. In discerning what God wants us to do, we feel a strong call to be aware of each other’s needs and act on those needs in love.
As a community, APUCC strives to hear God’s call in the words of Jesus from Matthew 25: “… just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.” Members of APUCC help with the following community projects in Central Oregon.
- Building Common Ground (BCG) discussions. BCG is part of Central Oregon Community College’s 2018 Season of Nonviolence. Information on APUCC’s sessions and others being held in Redmond can be found on the COCC events page linked above and below. For further information check out the list of multicultural events found COCC Season of Nonviolence 2018.
- Jericho Road and Table: providing housing help and serving meals to the hungry
- Food Pantry donations: providing food for those who cannot always afford to feed themselves and their families
- School BackPacks: packing supplies to be given to children combating weekend food instability through Jericho Road
- Bethlehem Inn: providing shelter for